Monday, February 7, 2011

Tweet Trimmings!


Ok, I am totally in love with the new product from 3birds, Tweet Trimmings! I was so excited when I opened these up and each one was prettier then the one before it. As soon as I saw this peacock, from the Tweet Trimmings, I knew what picture would look fabulous with it. This photo of my niece had the exact colors as the peacock and is such a fun picture that I new it would go together perfectly! I added some touches of stickles to accent the peacock and title and am so happy with the way it came out, it just might be one of my new favorite layouts!


Hip Chick supply list:

cardstock-3birds
fabric flowers-3birds garden of flowers
buttons-3birds cute as a button pack
title-cut from 3birds straight from the nest cricut cartridge
stickles
peacock-3birds tweet trimmings

No comments:

Post a Comment