Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Spring Colors!


With the weather around here going from cold and snowy to windy and rainy, I was in the mood for a bright layout with a spring feel. I chose some cheery green, orange, and pink patterned papers from the 3birds Straight from the Nest and Focus on Photos paper packs. I just loved the tree paper and the tree embellie from the 3-d embellishment sticker kit was the perfect accent. I added some coordinating stickers from the Tag Your It! from 3birds and some fun accents to give it some texture. After adding some stitching around the edges I had my spring layout! Now if it would just actually be Spring!


Supplies:

pp-3birds Straight from the Nest & Focus on Photos

Cardstock-3birds and Bazzill

ribbon-making memories and unknown

stickers-3birds Tag Your It!

Tree-3birds 3-d embellishment kit

flower-3birds perfect petals


1 comment:

  1. I agree...I've been doing dark layouts lately...maybe I need to be isnpired by u and actually pull out some kraft, pink & yellow goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete