Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kids birthday cards.

I think I mentioned before that kid birthday cards go like butter in this house. And I'm sure if you have young kids at home, you're in the same boat - there is a conveyor belt of kid birthday parties to attend and I can never stock up on enough cards for those! So I decided to make some more, and I can't begin to tell you how easy these are - if you gather your supplies it should only take a few minutes each.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Focus on Fotos
Cupcake: Sweet Trimmings
Party Hat and Gift Box: 3D Embellishment Kit
Flocked Circle Sticker: Flocked Sticker Nestables


Supplies:
Cardstock: Focus on Fotos
Cupcake: Sweet Trimmings
Hearts: 3D Embellishment Kit

Do you see why these are so quick and easy? It's just a matter of affixing a couple elements and you're done - a cute, bright and happy handmade card to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment