Friday, October 15, 2010

Taking Crafting Off The Page

Hello! Today I want to show you a fun and cute accent you can make using the brand new Garden Of Flowers 8-Pack Fabric and Felt kit.

I love all the variety that this new kit gives! Different colors, sizes and shapes - the combination's are limitless! I create this accent to use as a hair clip for my daughter, but really you can use the same idea for your cards or a super cute accent for your layouts.

Here is how I created these hair clips.



First I assembled all my layers. Like I said there is so much variety of shape and color. I chose to use 4 layers. You can do more, or less, whichever you prefer.





I then glued all the layers together using 450 Quick Dry Adhesive by Helmar USA. I love using that adhesive because it dries super fast and is acid free.




Here is my final assembled pieces. I again then used the 450 Quick Dry adhesive to glue the fabric to a hair clip.





Here is the final project in my daughter's hair. A one of a kind hair clip that she can wear for all occasions!

So there you have it! We'd love to see what fun projects you come up with using the new Garden Of Flowers 8-Pack Fabric and Felt kit.

Thanks for stopping by! Now get scrapping!

1 comment: