Friday, October 29, 2010

Even Ghosts Can Be Welcoming

Today I want to show you a quick and fun project you can whip up in an evening to help all those little ones feel welcome to your door on Sunday night.

I created this banner using the 3 Birds On Parade Cricut cartridge and Must Have Cardstock Paper Pack. I also used some fun ribbon and string that I already had on hand and a fine tip black pen to outline the edges of each cutout.

To create the "welcome" letters I used both the font and the font shadow features on the cartridge to give the letters depth and dimension.









If you own a Cricut you will definitely want to pick up this cartridge as well as the other cartridge available Straight From The Nest . They are both definitely must haves and have so much versatility and usage. You will find yourself grabbing them more and more as you continue to discover all that is available on them. I know I am!

Thanks for stopping by! Now get scrapping!

2 comments: