Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrapping With Your Scraps

We all have them. You know those bits and pieces of patterned paper that are leftovers from other projects. What do you do with them? Do you toss them or save them? I suggest you save them and then gather a bunch of them together to create a fun and colorful layout using your scrap leftovers.

Take a look at this project. I used a bunch of different patterned papers from Focus On Photos Scrapbook Kit. The colors of the different papers are all complimentary in nature so they work together well. It didn't take a lot of time and effort to grab the scraps and I was quickly on my way creating a fun layout! To bring attention back to the photo I used a circle shape from the Cardstock Flocked Sticker Nestables Kit. So many cute and fun choices in the kit and I love the texture!

I had a title from the Play On Words pack that worked for this project and finished it all off with layered paper flowers from the Pretty Petals Paper Flower Kit. So fun and easy!



Thanks for stopping by! Now get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment