Monday, January 24, 2011

A Little Bit of Sparkle!


I knew as soon as I picked this photo to scrap that I wanted a really fun and girly layout to go with it. What better way to do this then with fun colors and sparkle! Right off I thought of the 3-D stickers from 3birds. I love the dimension and all of the details that these stickers have to offer and of course the beautiful sparkle! I only needed a few embellies to make this whole layout pop, and just adore the way it turned out!


Supplies:
patterned paper-3birds straight from the nest paper pack

butterfly sticker, birds on a branch sticker- 3birds 3-D stickers
flower-3birds garden of flowers
rubons-3 birds overstuffed paper kit
banner sticker-3 birds overstuffed paper kit
jewel-3birds bling goodie box
metal rimmed tag-office supply store
ribbon-offray
brad-My Minds Eye
cardstock-bazzil scalloped and 3birds brights
button-3birds cute as a button stamp kit




2 comments: