Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crazy for Cards!






I love to make cards! First of all they only take up a small amount of time & I love to give handmade cards to friends and family. 3birds makes it so easy to make cards with all of their adorable embellies. For my first card I used the 3birds 3-D embellishments. These are fantastic on cards and add so much character! Plus there are so many to choose from. My next card used one of the 3birds monograms and a great star border from the papertrails collection. Hope you like them!




Monogram supply list:
pp-3birds Focus on photos
star monogram sticker-3birds adorning alphas
bracket-cut from pp from 3birds Focus on Photos
star border-3birds paper trails

Winter Wishes supply list:
pp-3birds Focus on Photos & Straight from the Nest self adhesive paper
penguin-3birds 3-D Embellishment Kit
words-cricut cartridge Jolly Holidays
photo-3" X 4"




No comments:

Post a Comment