Monday, June 28, 2010

sweet baby layout

Hi, Heather here again. This week my project is a layout of my youngest (for the next 7 weeks at least :))
I love to use lots of pictures on my layouts but don't always know how to place them on the paper. So one of my favorite things to do is a photo collage, using my photo editing program. A great way to be able to tell the whole story using all these great pictures we take.






I used 3 sheets of cardstock from the Must Have Cardstock Stack Pastels. I used the backside of a yellow sheet to get the white. I trimmed the white to 11x11 and layered it over the pink 12x12 cardstock. I cut the pink polka dots from a sheet from the Focus on Photos paper stack. For the butterflies, I punched shapes from the Straight From the Nest 12x12 Adhesive & Cardstock Paper Stack. I wanted them to have dimension so I just left the backing on and stapled them to my layout. The sweet little title sticker is from the OverStuffed Craft Kit.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And she is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute LO and I love all those colors together! Your baby is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how everything comes together so cleanly. Great and simple design!

    ReplyDelete