Monday, April 25, 2011

A Little Bit of Country











I have to admit that this layout was really out of the box for me for a couple of reasons. First off I hardly ever scrapbook about myself. I never like my pictures and I don't know what to journal. Second, I used a lot of diecutting on this page-something I'm still getting used to. I had my cricut for months before I started really using and enjoying it. All in all though I'm really pleased with the way this turned out. Being a country girl through and through all of these 3birds products worked out perfectly for me! I started out with patterned paper from the Straight From the Nest pack (I love the clouds!) I then used 3birds tweet trimmings for the adorable banner across the top. To make it appear like a clothes line I used cricut images of clothing. I added some dimension with cardboard, felt, and denim to make it feel more country and tada! Hope you like it!



Supplies:
3birds pp-Straight from the Nest
3birds cardstock
3birds banner-tweet trimmings
3birds trees- 3-d stickers & the larger tree was cut from one of the tweet trimmings borders
flowers-3birds Garden of Flowers
tag-3birds Tag You're It
cricut cartridge
denim strip
ricrac
denim brads
assorted buttons & cardboard heart








1 comment:

  1. It's hard to scrapbook pages of ourselves sometimes but it will be worth it and fun to look back on in the future. This came out really great. I love the clothesline!

    ReplyDelete