Monday, March 21, 2011

A Touch of the Irish!


My daughter loves to dress up for the holidays, and St. Patrick's Day is no exception. This year she had an adorable t-shirt & necklace to wear. After getting her to pose for these cute photos I turned to 3birds products to make the perfect layout. I instantly knew that I wanted to use the chipboard shamrock/saying from "Sticky Sparkly Play on Words", andI used stitching to make a nice green border. The rest of the layout just came together after that! I love the touches of pink with the green, and hope that you do too!


Supply list:
patterned paper-3birds focus on photos & straight from the nest
clover rubons-3birds overstuffed paper kit
assorted buttons
tiny alphas-making memories
chipboard title-3birds sticky sparkly play on words (I just cut the end off so that it stopped at the
shamrock)
stickles-ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment