Friday, August 20, 2010

My Card Stash!




Hi everyone! I thought I would share one of my back to school ideas with you. Every year as soon as school starts I make several birthday cards to keep in my stash. I try and make a couple boy cards and a couple of girl cards in preparation for the upcoming birthday parties that my daughter will be attending for classmates. With all of the great 3birds products available this was so quick and easy for me this year. Here is a cute boy card I made using the adorable 3birds 3-D embellishment kit stickers (this little monster was just perfect for a little boy) and a girl card with lots of bling from the 3birds bling goodie box and flowers from the 3birds Perfectly Pretty Petals. I just need to make a couple more and I will be all ready for the upcoming birthdays!

Born to be Wild supply list:
patterned paper-Focus on Photos 8 X 8 Layouts
cardstock-Must Have Cardstock Brights
scalloped circle and title-3birds Straight from the Nest Cricut Cartridge
twine
ribbon-unknown
metal clip-scrapworks

Happy Birthday supply list:
patterned paper-Focus on Photos 8 X 8 Layouts
cardstock-Must Have Cardstock Brights
Happy Birthday sticker-Overstuffed paper and sticker kit
bling-Bling goodie box
flowers-Perfectly pretty petals
ribbon-American Crafts


1 comment: