Friday, May 28, 2010

3Birds + Amusement Parks = FUN!

Hello! My name's Annette, and I've had the pleasure of designing many products for 3Birds. One of the most exciting projects that I've had the opportunity to work on are creating kits for amusement parks and water parks. Now that summer is almost here, it's time to start planning some fun vacations and creating new memories.

Consider visiting the following parks, where you can find one-of-a-kind 3Birds products:

Cedar Point
Michigan's Adventure
Kings Island
Kalahari
Great Wolf Lodge

After you're done riding roller coasters and giant water slides, be sure to pick up one of these kits:











Remember: These kits are exclusive only to these parks, so you won't be able to find them anywhere else. They're great for all levels of scrapbookers, from beginner to advanced, so make sure to purchase yours so that you can capture all of your fun memories. Happy summer scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a godd idea. I never know quite what to do with my amusment park pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I wish these were available at the parks near me.

    ReplyDelete