Sunday, October 3, 2010

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue

That saying is not just for weddings anymore! Today I’m going to show you how it applies and works well with all of your 3 Birds products you have on hand!

In this project I’ve infused together products that are a bit older and some that are brand spanking new to show you how well you can keep using all of your 3 Bird products over and over again for different projects that are fresh and new looking!



What I love about this project is that I can use all of my 3 Birds stash over and over again. And these tough economic times 3 Birds is a true value! Here's the products I used to create this project:

Straight From The Nest Paper Stack

Focus on Photos Scrapbook Kit

Cute As Button Acrylic Stamp Kit

Must Have Bits And Pieces

ABC Rubons (brown)

3D Sticker Embellishment Kit

So Many Sentiments Clear Stamp Set


See, a little bit of everything! Thanks for stopping by! Now get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment