Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello Beautiful!


I am always looking for the perfect title or saying for my pages & love all the choices you have with 3birds products! I used the "Hello Beautiful" sticker from the Over Stuffed paper and sticker kit for my latest design. And the colors worked perfect with my photos! There are lots to work with in this kit and I am always discovering something new when I go through all the different pockets. I am also in love with the 3birds Papertrails diecuts. I used one of the beautiful scalloped edge borders on this design. Hope everyone has a great holiday & have fun scrapping!

Supply list:
patterned paper-3birds from the Nest & Focus on Photos
stickers-3birds Over Stuffed paper and sticker it
flower-3birds perfectly pretty petals
scalloped border-3birds Papertrails diecuts
ribbon-unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment